Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Key Tasks & Accountabilities are mostly but not exclusivley
* Responsible for the preparation of the yearly budget and the quarterly forecasts – Including projects and Overheads budgeting and forecasting.
* Act as business partner for Project and Line Managers by coordinating monthly financial reviews of projects.
* Identify cost saving opportunities and efficiency gains.
* Work with the wider group SAP S/4HANA finance community to continuously improve our processes and develop our finance solution.
* Prepare and maintain local Financial Risks & Opportunities to support business unit and profit centre forecasting.
* Monitor, report and advise on project and contract status reviews - Manage project financial records.
* Assess revenue on projects based upon Percentage of Cost (POC) and Time & Materials (T&M) principles.
* Manage and coordinate the monthly controlling closing process for projects and Overheads in SAP S4HANA, analyse and report on deviations from yearly budget and quarterly forecasts.
* Maintain and develop project and financial reporting.
* Prepare local and Group monthly controlling reports.
Cash flow maximisation:
* Prepare the monthly reconciliation of Work-In-Progress (WIP)
* Assist the financial manager in the management of Accounts Receivables (cash collection).
* Responsible for the leadership, management and development of the Assistant Management Accountant
* Support the Group intercompany flow reconciliation
* Prepare and regularly review the standard costs
* Supervise and verify employee and customer master data in SAP.
* Support Operational Managers in the preparation and review of Contract Bid Proposals, Billing and Cost Rates as required
Skills & Knowledge Required
* CIMA or ACCA qualified or Master’s degree or equivalent in Corporate Finance / Accounting and/or Financial Controlling.
* Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
* Strong organisational and communication skills
* French speaking ability would be advantageous but not essential
* Proficiency in Excel and good IT skills
* Knowledge of SAP (SAP S/4HANA or other SAP financial products would also be advantages)
Benefits & Reward :
Excellent benefits including a generous company pension, private medical cover (including dependants) & income protection insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work and access to perkbox, an online platform providing discounts to leading UK brands.
The AKKA Group, an engineering and technology consulting company, supports its clients in meeting their increasing challenges. Our key assets are:
* A wide-range of global services for industrial projects
* The ability to collaborate across the entire product lifecycle
* Offices in Europe, Africa, Middle-East, Asia and Americas
* 21 centres of excellence across Europe and the World to enhance Group synergies
* 21,000 skilled and dedicated employees
What makes us different:
At AKKA, we believe that improving the employee experience goes together with improving the client experience. We believe that our employees are the driving force behind our success, innovations and technological ambitions. With nearly 200 employees on board in the UK, and more to join, a human approach typical to that of a family business is what we strive for. Together with our values of Courage, Ambition and Respect, this is the glue that makes us stick together.
What if you could tailor your professional journey in an ambitious work environment that feeds your curiosity, that provides plenty of freedom play with ideas, innovate and explore, that offers boundless possibilities and allows for bold moves and lets you fully harness the power of your skills and talents
£12 - £14 Hourly
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £60k Annual