Senior Project Manager - Engineering
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
My aerospace engineering client are currently looking for an experienced Senior Project Manager to take on complex commercial and military projects within electronic intelligence.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be reporting into the Project Director and working with our key stakeholders such as; Senior Management, suppliers, customers and a multi-functional team.
This role will provide you with working on a small portfolio of projects with a rough estimate of £20Million in value along with managing a small team of Project Managers. Some travel will be required to various sites and globally on an ad-hoc basis.
Your main responsibilities are below-
* The development and maintenance of a detailed project plan that takes into account all aspects of the project lifecycle
* Managing team, or teams of teams depending on value and complexity of the project
* Implementing and utilising earned value management methodologies when necessary
* Taking ownership and driving forward work packages and tasks throughout the project team
* Managing the project or bid to ensure all milestones are achieved
* Using project management techniques, to enable early identification of issues and implementation of mitigation actions
* Achieving the agreed project cost, sales, margin and cash flow targets
* Accountability of performance and delivery of program
The ideal candidate will have the below skills/qualifications-
* Experience of Earned Value Management methodologies
* Proven experience of developing and maintaining excellent customer relations
* Developing and maintaining a detailed project plan that embraces all elements of the project
* Demonstrated ability to be able to make decisions in an uncertain environment
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* PM qualification – (APMP, PMQ, PMP, or Prince 2)
My client are looking to pay a salary between £55-67,000 DOE + a great benefits package.
If the above sounds like something you’re interested in, please click the ‘Apply’ button and submit an up to date copy of your CV