Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Strong Administration skills?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a Financial Company based just outside of Maidenhead, who are looking for an Insurance Administrator.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, highly motivated team player and be prepared to be involved in all aspects of the day to day insurance operation of our brokerage.
Main duties involve:
- Dealing with clients mainly on the phone but occasionally in person.
- Dealing with renewals, new business and mid-term adjustments.
Applicants should have the following:
- Good all round knowledge of all classes of commercial and personal lines insurance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- They have an in house computer system but training will be given on this.
- A solid grasp of MS Office, Word and Excel.
Please apply now!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£20k - £22k Annual
£20k - £23k Annual
£18k - £25k Annual
£17k - £19k Annual
£16.3k - £16.3k Annual
£17k - £20k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£19k - £20k Annual
£18k - £20k Annual