1st Line Support Engineer (x4) – Shift
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you looking to work for an exciting, growing business based in Cardiff. Offering unrivalled opportunities for career development and a change to support and working with cutting edge (cloud) technologies, these opportunities are not to be missed.
As a 1st Line Support Engineer you will be providing day-to-day support and outstanding customer service for my customers key clients. 1st Line Support Engineer’s will contribute valuable insight and work closely with the Support Team to help identify improvements.
You will be working in an ITIL environment, handling phone queries and support tickets, as well as internal tickets. You will also amongst other things be responsible for -
* Covering complaints and crisis management
* Escalating serious issues when necessary
* Adjusting user configurations
* Assisting in product development
You will get experience working with and supporting cloud-based environments (AWS), along with working with technologies such as Jira, Microservices, SQL, along with different monitoring & alerting systems.
To apply for the position, you will need to have –
* A solid understanding of Incident Management, working in a formal ITIL environment.
* An interest ideally in financial services and the technology that supports the industry
* And interest in developing your skills with cloudbased technologies.
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Be someone that takes pride in being accountable for their own actions
* Be happy work on a shift basis, covering a 24/7 operation
My client offers a comprehensive range of employee benefits, have a no dress code policy and socials every Friday. Along with private healthcare, 26 days annual leave and a great working environment.
To find out more, please get in touch with Rhys Lewis to arrange a informal and confidential conversation
£40k - £48k Annual
£40k - £48k Annual
£34k - £35k Annual
£500 - £550 Daily