Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
- Monthly closure of the purchase ledger including payment and credit control.
- Ensure good financial control of the purchase ledger and resolve any queries as required.
- Raise purchase orders, ensure invoices and expenses requests are correctly calculated and comply with all financial policies.
- Provide support to validate information to the cashbook.
- Identify and implement opportunities and suggestions where possible.
- Any additional duties when required.
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Understanding of financial processes.
- Ability to work towards deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Good IT skills including MS Office products and SAGE 200.
If you have achieved or currently studying towards a financial qualification, this will be desirable.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of working within a financial environment, hold a full driving license with the ability to use their own vehicle, and ability to build strong working relationships.
If you are interested please apply, or contact Maddie @ Pure for further information