SAP PO Developer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
As part of a global business in CRH, the career opportunities are limitless Joining our team as an SAP PO Developer you will be entitled to a highly competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Contributory pension scheme Access to the Tarmac Reward website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- Training and development opportunities
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an SAP PO Developer to lead effective delivery of relevant application services by leveraging deep specialist knowledge. In this role, you will translate business requirements into technical specifications and effective, efficient and compliant business solutions. You will be working primarily on business change projects but also the delivery of smaller change packages via the enhancement process.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as an SAP PO Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Working as a Subject Matter Expert within the SAP PO/PI application and provides technical expertise during design for business projects and change
- Delivering SAP PO/PI development in accordance with best practice
- Completing unit and integration testing in line with company processes and timescale - Quickly grasps user requirements and solution options?
- Owning enhancements & project tasks translating functional requirements into solution design, build, test and deployment?
- Building solutions that comply right first time by design; possesses basic understanding of GDPR, SOx and GISP? - Manages expert second line support to IT users in line with agreed SLAs?
- Investigating incidents and identifies and mobilises resources required to aid resolution, escalates SLA breaches?
- Supporting the incident root cause analysis process
- ?Leading continuous process improvement ?
- Ensuring compliance with Internal Control processes and procedures
As our ideal SAP PO Developer, you will possess deep business process knowledge together with the underpinning solution architecture and be able to communicate complex IT concepts into understandable business language. You will also require:
- SAP PO/PI 7.4 experience
- Deep knowledge of SAP PO & PI, Web Services, REST and APIs
- At least 4 years' hands on experience developing with SAP PO in a complex system landscape
- Knowledge of B2B and EDI processes
- SAP Certified, or equivalent experience
- SAP BPM experience and Process Modelling with BPMN
- SAP ABAP desirable
At Tarmac, our people have been shaping the world around us for more than 100 years, from the roads we drive on every day, to the buildings, airports, stadiums, offices and hospitals we live in and work in. We are very proud of our history and what makes us the company we are today. We also have huge ambitions for the future and want to continue our growth and innovation to remain at the leading edge of our industry We offer an extensive range of career development opportunities and industry-leading rewards. We're looking for people who share this passion, enthusiasm and collaborative approach to join our team of over 7,000 employees across the UK.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of SAP PO Developer, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status