Senior Piping Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
RDR are currently recruiting a Senior Piping Engineer on a permanent or contract basis on behalf of Engie Fabricom at either our Stokesley office.
The Senior Piping Engineer oversees the Piping Engineering and Design, possessing specialist knowledge, skills, experience, and acting as the Technical Authority.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Able to check and approve piping design documents
* Able to produce specifications and datasheets
* Write and check project deliverables
* Guiding and checking the technical solutions of more junior Engineers as necessary, on time and budget, and in accordance with all relevant Engineering and Company procedures.
* Conversant with the production of piping specifications
* Perform all reasonable piping job tasks as required by line manager including but not limited to;
* Pipe Thickness Calculations
* Pipe Support Schedule
* Pipe Support Design
* Piping Design (Stress Critical)
* Piping Design (Non Stress Critical)
* Pipe Support Drawings
* Valve Schedule
* Stress Analysis
* P&ID Development
* Material Take-off
Qualifications and Required Experience:
* Must be degree qualified with relevant engineering degree
* Must have a good understanding of piping materials
* Conversant with equipment layouts and piping of major equipment
* Experienced in the use of engineering software and tools, including AutoCAD, and ideally Caesar II
* Full awareness and understanding of the content of the following Engineering Procedures, and their practical application:
* Keep up-to-date with latest industry standards and technology.
How to Apply:
Please apply directly for the Senior Piping Engineer vacancy.
“Due to the high volume of applicants we will not contact unsuccessful applicants at screening process.
For this role you must have evidence of right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. RDR do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community
£25k - £32k Annual