Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
TM Resourcing are currently looking for a Mechanical Engineer or Workshop Engineer with experience of working with heavy plant and machinery.
As Workshop Engineer your main duties would involve;
* Carrying out maintenance and repairs to a range of compact road sweepers, truck mount sweepers, Winter spreaders and mowing equipment in an efficient and high quality manner.
* Carrying out refurbishments and accident damage repair work on our range of equipment.
* Carry out body building jobs and welding where appropriate on mounting spreaders and other associated project work.
* Undertaking customer site visits to repair equipment throughout the UK as requested. (This may require overnight stays occasionally).
* Provide excellent customer service in a timely manner.
* Accurately complete daily job sheets and associated administration as required.
* Work as part of the workshop team and support your colleagues to ensure deadlines and targets are met or exceeded.
The ideal candidates for the role of Workshop Engineer will be from within, or have experience of the industry or be from an allied discipline such as Heavy Plant Engineering, LGV engineering, Agricultural Engineering; Materials Handling equipment Engineering or the automotive industry.
You will hold an apprenticeship or qualification in an engineering related subject, or show competency deemed to be qualified by experience, and have the ability to demonstrate a thorough practical and theoretical understanding of the repair and maintenance of IC engines, hydraulic systems and auto-electrical systems
A clean driving licence is essential, and ideally have an HGV licence or be willing to obtain. It is an essential requirement of the business in order to drive our equipment (Assistance in gaining the licence may be offered to the right candidate)
Welding skills would be an advantage and experience of carrying out repairs to a technical level on high-value capital products
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role then please apply via this advert or forward your CV to our engineering specialist Nina at
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. (Permanent Vacancy)
£27k - £35k Annual
£28k - £32k Annual
£10 - £14 Hourly
£24k - £27k Annual
£12 - £15 Hourly
£12.1 - £13 Hourly
£12 - £15 Hourly
£100 - £100 Daily
£30k - £40k Annual