CNC Miller- Weekends
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This role would suit anyone from a precision CNC milling background.
Weekend shift 6am to 6pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Setting and operating CNC milling machine/ millturn machinery
• Working with technical drawings
• Using conventional measuring equipment
• Producing small batches
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Excellent attitude to work
• Good problem-solving skills and techniques
• Setting and running CNC millers using Siemens 840D controls- essential
• Experience of working in precision engineering to tight tolerances
• Apprentice trained or time served experience
• Great communication and teamwork skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established team with a great company and an excellent reputation. They have just made an investment in new machinery and a new shift pattern after winning some future proofing business!
If you want to discuss this position in more detail, please call Laura Watkin at Elevation Recruitment Group on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed).
Elevation Recruitment Group’s Engineering division work with a vast range of businesses across Yorkshire and Humberside, Lincolnshire and East Midlands regions
£18k - £25k Annual
£22.5k - £22.5k Annual
£24k - £28k Annual
£17k - £17k Annual