Trade Compliance Officer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
* Multi-national business – Operations across Europe
* Company have just moved into a brand new, state of the art facility!
Are you seeking supply chain jobs / trade compliance jobs? We are seeking someone with experience of process compliance, import processes, legal and regulatory requirements as well as letters of credit, export licensing, bills of landing or air waybills or certificates of shipment. You will have experience of international shipping documentation, international shipping legislation and regulations.
You will be seeking trade compliance / supply chain jobs in the Lincolnshire / Gainsborough / Retford / Nottinghamshire regions. You will have some experience of managing export / international shipping documentation, international shipping legislation and regulations.
Fantastic opportunity to join an expanding engineering business (250 + headcount) – they have just moved into a brand new, state of the art facility!
Salary Guideline: Excellent starting salary, holidays rise to 29 days with length of service. 5 % pension.
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
* Multi-national business – operations across Europe. 250 headcount UK approx.
* Due to growth they built a brand new purpose built facility
* Join a successful, innovative and highly profitable engineering company in a role with fantastic growth potential and responsibility.
The role will involve:
* Ensuring that any import permits/licences are in place to allow for the smooth importation of goods where required
* Liaising with the Logistics function to review Suppliers from global destinations and ensure trade compliance
* Supervision of the maintenance all internal records for dispatched goods including checks that Shipping Instructions are followed; customs entries with departure message/s are received; shipment paperwork is obtained (Bills of Lading, Air Waybills, Certificates of Shipment and Proof of Deliveries)
* End user compliance checks in line with global trading policies
* Responsible for contributing toward supplier audit / selection process through trade compliance criteria
This role will suit:
* Someone with experience in maybe supply chain, logistics or purchasing (maybe you have been a Supply chain manager or supply chain coordinator involved with international customers and suppliers)
* Strong experience of international business – accustomed to the complexities of managing the import / export of goods from a variety of countries (Europe and further afield)
* Seeking exciting jobs in the Lincolnshire / Nottinghamshire with an international market leading company (who are still friendly and conscientious)
* Experience with trade compliance, export controls, letters of credit, export licensing, bills of landing or air waybills or certificates of shipment. You will have experience of international shipping documentation, international shipping legislation and regulations
Job Reference: ST-EPR(phone number removed)-CV
This export / import jobs role position is commutable from: Retford, Gainsborough, Scunthorpe, Lincoln, Sheffield, Worksop, Grimsby and surrounding areas.
Please note that if you are not contacted within the next ten days then your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. We thank you for taking the time to apply
£8 - £10 Annual
£30k - £32k Annual
£8.21 - £8.21 Hourly