Mechanical Manager - Surrey
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This is a permanent position with my client looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in leading a team of engineers
- The ideal candidate will come from a strong design background
- Degree in an engineering field
- Experience in the automotive industry
-Experience of estimation and planning
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. Interviews will be taking place next week with the ideal candidate starting as soon as possible.
About Buckleigh & Williams:
Buckleigh & Williams are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors/permanent staff to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Buckleigh & Williams we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting, we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home, we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques
£40k - £47k Annual
£30k - £45k Annual
£35k - £60k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual