Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Dyball Associates Ltd provide in house software solutions to over 20 UK Energy Supply Businesses, our organization has over 45 employees and an annual turnover of £4.8m. The recent launch of our Customer Service Management system provides a platform to challenge leading software providers within this niche market and we are seeking Senior Developers to help us achieve this. Our 3 year goal is to reinforce our reputation within the market and emerge as the market leader for energy supplier technologies whilst maintaining our development dynamism, across this period we are looking to increase our turnover fourfold.
The IT department drives the business forward by building new systems in the latest technology. We approach development in a responsive and agile manner meaning we can move quickly to fulfil our customer’s needs.
If you enjoy using the latest technology, if you love coming up with new ideas, if you take pride in your work, if you care about the company you work for and want to make a difference then please apply.
As a Senior Developer you will:
* Use the latest technologies and cloud platforms to develop and host your software.
* Report to the Head of IT. Develop in an agile environment, contributing through daily standups and regular sprint reviews.
* Collaborate with other senior developers to share knowledge and agree best ways forward to deliver exciting new projects.
* Use your technical expertise to bring innovative system design.
* Use your knowledge and experience to coach and mentor members of the team. This will include providing feedback on code check ins to ensure quality systems are being delivered.
* Work closely with QA
The ideal Senior Developer will have:
* Three or more years’ experience of developing enterprise level .Net applications.
* Experience of working with AWS cloud technologies EC2 and RDS.
* Experience of agile delivery methodology useful, but not essential.
* Given the working practices used, such as code review and pair programming, strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
* Be a Full stack developer with experience of leading and designing scalable solutions using:
* Sql Server, (Oracle & Mongo DB beneficial)
* Visual Studio 2017 or Rider, Git, Confluence, JIRA, Bamboo
Senior Developer Benefits:
* Contributory stakeholder pension (up to 6% matched)
* Company bonus scheme
* Health Care
* Personal development days and access to training material
* Discretionary home working. 25 days holiday
£40k - £45k Annual
£55k - £60k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£50k - £70k Annual
£40k - £46k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£32k - £36k Annual
£75k - £90k Annual