Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The key purpose of this role is to support the delivery of core Finance processes, reporting, systems and associated initiatives.
The role requires the job holder to identify and understand business change needs, assess the impact of those changes; elicit, capture, analyse and document requirements and then support the Finance function with the communication, understanding and delivery of those requirements through the design, build, test and implementation phases of the project.
Main duties will include: -
* Produce high quality business requirements from a functional and non-functional perspective that are accepted and approved within agreed timelines and objectives.
* Work to agreed policy and procedures and where applicable contribute to the continuous development of business procedures and operating frameworks.
* Delivery of end to end traceability against quality business requirements and system/functional specifications.
* Contribute to project documentation and planning documents e.g. PID’s, RAID’s and project plans.
* Conduct business impact assessments and feasibility studies as required.
* Conduct research into systems, processes and products as required, making recommendations for the best options available to meet business objectives.
* Work to the agreed Group quality framework to ensure process risk is mitigated and, where required corrective action implemented.
* Ensure effective data analysis and reviews are carried out to support making the project business case and implementing business change.
The successful candidate will have: -
* Minimum 3 years previous experience as a Business Analyst industry is essential.
* Previous experience within the Financial Services Industry is desirable.
* Previous experience working with offshore operations is desirable.
* BCS Diploma in Business Analysis or equivalent qualification is desirable.
Please note the role is based in Kent, however there will be occasions you’ll be expected to travel to different offices and potentially India
£60k - £67k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£32k - £40k Annual
£27k - £30k Annual
£45k - £45k Annual
£27k - £33k Annual