Service Desk Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you a solid team player and independently motivated individual with experience working within a Cisco environment? Are you looking for that next challenging step up in your career? Keep reading!!
* 23 days holiday rising annually
* CCNA and CNMA certifications funded
* Perk box
* Brand new modern day offices
* 6 major company events per year
My client is one of Cisco’s UK Elite data centre, mobility and cloud partners who have been recognised by Deloitte as one of Europe’s fastest growing and most successful tech companies!
They strive to deliver technical excellence and an unrivalled level of service and support to their clients, helping them plan, design, building, manage and maintain their IT infrastructures. They have a global client base spanning all industry sectors, public and private, and are a recognized industry leader.
So over to you…
You will be responsible for providing WAN, LAN, WLAN and security consultancy, design, commissioning, support, and monitoring and maintenance services to our customer base.
* Interface with management, colleagues, clients and vendors to implement network solutions to meet stated project requirements.
* Liaise with project management teams, third‐line engineers and service desk engineers on a regular basis.
* Perform full project lifecycle service from presales to support.
* Audit and document client infrastructure.
* Stage (design and configure) devices for client solutions Install, configure and test new equipment on client sites.
* Ensure that infrastructure is fully documented and performing as required for internal and customer SLAs.
* Perform out of hours support as part of the on call rota as agreed.
* Attain and maintain personal certification levels to ensure compliance with partnership programs and to demonstrate competency to clients.
* Cisco Meraki experience.
* Cisco Routing and Switching to CCNA or CCNP.
* Technology specialisation as agreed in PDP.
* CCNA and CMNA certification would be preferred but not a must.
* Independently motivated.
* Great communication.
* Punctual and responsible with excellent time management.
* Customer facing.
So what are you waiting for? Get applying today!
VLAN. STP. Protocol. Subnet. Networking. Support. Cisco. Meraki. CNMA. CCNA. CCNP. Wireless. Security. Meraki. Network. Data Centre, Cloud, switching, wireless, collaboration. Junior, Trainee, Graduate.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation
£13 - £15 Hourly
£20k - £20k Annual
£21k - £22k Annual
£20k - £28k Annual
£26k - £36k Annual
£0 - £0 Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual