Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
My client is on the look out for an IT Administrator for their UK office, based within walking distance of Kings Cross station.
You will benefit from working in a beautiful modern office with a relaxed yet professional environment.
This busy office environment will require you to provide day to day support with the most up to date technology and to work on various projects to improve infrastructure in the UK and the rest of the Group.
All my client is asking from you, the ideal candidate is:
- Excellent communication skills, both in person and over the phone.
- An organised and calm approach to your work including excellent time management.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows and Office.
- Mac OS
- An intermediate level of Microsoft Office
- DEDICATION- able to work out of hours when needed, including weekends to meet deadlines.
If you have read this advert and like the sound of the working environment, location, the modern tech and possess the skills and dedication required...
Then go ahead candidate...... make their day and apply!
If you rather get in touch direct then please call (phone number removed) or email
The ONE Group
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be
£22k - £25k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£22k - £24k Annual
£12 - £15 Annual
£10 - £15 Hourly
£37k - £40k Annual
£55k - £70k Annual
£21k - £26k Annual