Field Service Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Cambridge and south
TM Resourcing are currently looking for enthusiastic and hard working Field Service Engineers with experience of working with heavy plant and machinery.
As Field Service Engineer your main duties would involve;
* Maintenance and repair of range of compact road sweepers, truck mount sweepers, spreaders, airport support equipment and mowing equipment in an efficient and high quality manner
* Providing excellent customer service as efficiently as possible.
* Complete vehicle warranty work as required
* Promoting company products, parts and services to established and new customers.
* Carry out courtesy visits to customers when required.
The successful candidate will be flexible regarding location of work as this role may require nights away from home and even travel overseas. This is a Monday-Friday role (although there is a requirement to be part of an out of hours call rota)
Ideally candidates will be be from within, or have experience of the industry or be from an allied discipline such as Heavy Plant Engineering, LGV engineering, Agricultural Engineering; Materials Handling equipment Engineering or the automotive industry.
You will need to have the ability to demonstrate a thorough practical and theoretical understanding of the repair and maintenance of IC engines, hydraulic systems and auto-electrical systems. You should have experience of carrying out repairs to a technical level on high-value capital products.
A clean driving licence is essential and HGV licence would be an advantage.
If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role then please apply via this advert or forward your CV to our engineering specialist Nina at
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. (Permanent Vacancy)
£22k - £28k Annual
£30k - £38k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£25k - £27k Annual
£38.2k - £38.2k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£28k - £28k Annual