Front-end Developer - React & Node
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world. It is a successful, multinational bank and financial services company which specialises in Investment solutions and Corporate and Institutional banking. On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Front-end Developer - React & Node for a 6 month contract based in London.
Purpose of the Role:
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced Front-end Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible of translating the customer and business requirements into functional, appealing and interactive graphical interfaces for both mobile and website environment.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
* Provide high-quality and visual UX/UI elements.
* Build high-quality mockups and prototypes.
* Design and implement both mobile-based and website-based features.
* Optimise the client-side solution for maximum speed and scalability.
* Generate the required automated tests to assure high-quality and robustness of the solution.
* Maintain brand consistency throughout the design.
* Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
* Write functional requirement documents and guides.
In order to be successful in this role you will have possess all or some of the below criteria:
* Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* 3+ years’ experience with both web and app development.
* Experience with graphic design applications.
* Good understanding of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques.
* Good understanding of tools such as Visual Studio Code, XCode, Postman.
* Good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
* Desirable experience with Swift and Java.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business