Quality Manager (Automotive / Rail)
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
£34,000 - £36,000 + Excellent Company Benefits
Commutable from Stafford, Sudbury, Uttoxeter, Burton, Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Hixon, Rocester, Lichfield, Cannock.
Are you a Quality Manager from an Automotive / Coatings background looking to play a pivotal role for a rapidly expanding business where you will drive and improve quality standards across the business?
On offer is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career within this market leading business, you will be the go to point of contact across the company for all quality issues providing technical expertise to both colleagues and customers.
This industry leading company have gone through a rapid period of expansion in recent years and are looking for a like-minded manager to get on board and continue this trend.
This position would Quality Manager from an automotive background with strong understanding of ISO: 9001.
* Implement and maintain ISO: 9001 standards across the business.
* Work with senior management to ensure quality objectives are met throughout the company.
* Liaise closely with customers to provide technical support and problem solve any quality related issues.
* Quality Manager with previous experience managing a small team.
* Automotive / Rail / Coatings background.
* Strong knowledge of ISO: 9001
Quality Manager, Quality Engineer, Quality Supervisor, Quality, Standards, ISO: 9001, ISO, APQP, Automotive, Rail, Production, Manufacturing, Coatings, Paint, Stafford, Sudbury, Burton, Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent, Hixon, Rocester, Lichfield, Cannock.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Kier Rees at Rise Technical Recruitment