Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £25,000 + realistic OTE of £38k - £42k (uncapped)
We are looking for a professional Sales Person, who has a proven background with achieving targets and generating business from both new and existing clients (ideally within the IT industry).
Working within an existing sales team who are breaking targets left right and centre and now poised for substantial growth. The role of an Account Manager will allow you to gain/expand on sector specific knowledge, and provides a fantastic base on which you can grow your career.
Our Ideal candidate
Ideally you will be;
• A natural communicator
• A proven negotiator
• A persuader with demonstrable sales experience
• Determined to succeed and can demonstrate this through your past sales achievements
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you.
What the role requires you to do
• Achieve Sales targets set each month
• Maintain an agreed level of proactive telephone contact on a daily basis
• To pro-actively seek new business by prospecting and developing both new and existing customers
• Maximise sales by continually expanding opportunities with upsell & cross selling skills
• Build a pipeline of business
• Continually develop your product and technical knowledge, including completion of vendor accreditations
• Ensure you have an up to date forecast, which is clearly communicated, manageable, and measurable by company standards
• Always act as an ambassador and representative of my client to ensure a professional image for the Company
• Use all sales support resources and departments to maximise the customer's experience
• A fantastic base salary
• A hugely appealing commission structure, that is uncapped!
• A realistic £38K+ first year OTE
• Guaranteed commission for the first 6 months
• Support from a team who are highly skilled and proficient
• On-going training
• Support from management, as and when required
• Awesome office location
• Great company culture
• Free onsite parking
• State of the art offices
Should you be interested in the above opportunity and think you have the relevant skills and require further information. Then, pick up the phone and call; Pertemps (Leeds) on (phone number removed) and ask for Dominic Gorsden