Group Risk and Business Continuity Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience to build strong partnerships with managers and colleagues across the business to provide robust information, advice and guidance to challenge and embed a culture of continuous improvement in risk management and business continuity practices.
* Develop and embed across the group a risk and BCP strategy, policy, risk process.
* Ensure that the enterprise risk management framework is fully embedded and implemented across the group.
* Provide constructive review and challenge of the risk registers and risk reports.
* To provide assurance that key risks are appropriately managed.
* Prepare and present risk reports at Boards level.
* Develop and embed risk management competencies and capabilities across the group.
* Work with Risk Champions in a partnering approach to improve risk management across all operations and supply partners.
Skill & Exprience
* Qualified accountant or Risk Manager with membership of an appropriate professional institution (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, Institute of Risk Management or equivalent)/or relevant qualifications.
* Proven experience in a senior risk management role.
* Excellent influencing, communication and negotiating skills.
* Demonstrable evidence of having worked at both strategic and operational level, to support delivery of effective Risk & BCP management to deliver real impact in an organisation.
* Deliver excellent and informative written and oral presentations where recommendations have solid evidence-based foundations.
* Ability to work flexibly on own initiative and without close supervision, and drive improvements in risk and BCP through collaboration at all levels of the organisation.
* Flexibility to move between business areas and subjects, in different areas prioritising and meeting deadlines.
* Experience of using and implementing risk and BCP process, systems and tools and embedding these within an organisation.
Seetec is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in anyway. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under” About us”
Seetec is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity
£25k - £35k Annual
£13.6 - £13.6 Hourly
£18k - £26k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual