Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Duties and responsibilities include:
* Installation of straight and curved stairlifts
* Perform stairlift repairs
* Attend callouts during working hours
* Demonstrate best user practice to customers upon installation
Candidates will ideally have/be:
* Engineering experience and installing and repairing various models of stairlifts
* A full, current and clean UK driving licence is essential
* Diagnostic electronics and PCB board knowledge
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship
* Customer facing skills
Company benefits include:
* Use of company van for client visits
* High commission structure per installations
* Free onsite parking
* 4 days on, 4 days off
* 45-minute maximum drive
* Commercial and domestic installations
Do you have experience in a similar role and all the relevant skills? If so apply today Adecco Newbury.
Please note: This position is based near Reading, please only apply if you are willing and able to work in this location.
All applications will be reviewed within five working days by one of our experienced consultants and successful applicants only will be contacted within that time frame. Please be assured that your details remain confidential and they will not be sent out to our client(s) until you have been contacted by us and have given us your consent, in accordance with REC guidelines.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
£22k - £27k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual
£24k - £26k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£20k - £32k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual
£25k - £32k Annual