Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The HVAC Engineer will carry out service, maintenance, repairs, fault finding and attend breakdowns on large commercial refrigeration and air conditioning systems such as cold rooms, VRVs, VRFs, splits and multi splits and air cooled chillers within industrial and commercial sites.
The HVAC Technician must have their F-Gas Cat-1 certificate and hold a full UK driving license.
HVAC Technician - Position Overview
* Working throughout commercial and industrial sites predominantly covering a 60 mile radius of Southampton.
* Carrying out pre planned maintenance, service calls and repairs on refrigeration and air conditioning systems such as cold rooms, VRVs, VRFs, splits and multi splits and air cooled chillers.
HVAC Technician Position Requirements
* Knowledge of refrigeration and air conditioning systems such as air cooled chillers, cold rooms, VRVs, VRFs, splits and multi splits and air cooled chillers
* F-Gas Cat-1 2079 certificate
* Experience with servicing, maintaining and repairing air conditioning and refrigeration systems
* Based in and around the Southampton area
HVAC Technician Position Remuneration
* Salary £30,000 - £42,000
* On call rota
* Mobile and laptop
* Company vehicle
* Travel pay
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment