Heavy Plant Mechanic - Australia
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to $180,000 per annum plus pension, holidays, relocation package.
Fancy the sunny climate of Western Australia? Let us tell you about a sponsored visa and relocation opportunity as a Heavy Plant Mechanic that will double your earnings, provide an incredible lifestyle and add unparalleled experience to your skillset!
20 time served Heavy Plant Mechanics are required to join one of Australia’s leading mining contractors as they continue to grow and expand their operations in Western Australia. If you are currently working as a Plant Fitter, Diesel / Vehicle Fitter, Heavy Duty Mechanic or Plant Mechanic then we want to hear from you!
What will the role involve?
Working within a diverse range of projects as a Heavy Duty Mechanic, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing all heavy earthmoving equipment in a safe, efficient and competent manner.
You will work on projects across the Pilbara & Gascoyne region of Western Australia as a Heavy Plant Mechanic, flying in/out from Perth on a 2:1 rotation (1 week dayshift, 1 week nightshift, 1 week time off).
What is it in for you?
• Potential earnings of between $150,000 to $180,000 AUD (£80K to £96K).
• Substantial relocation package.
• Sponsored Visa (family included if applicable).
• Long Term Work opportunities as a Heavy Plant Mechanic.
• Income Protection Insurance.
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
• Discounted Private Health Insurance.
• Career progression for motivated and innovative individuals.
• Sunny Climate, a new lifestyle & unparalleled experience.
What we are looking for…
• Trade Certification – Heavy vehicle Engineering (Plant), NVQ LVL 3 or equivalent
mechanic qualification or NVQ LVL 2 and substantial experience.
• Time served experience post trade qualification as a Heavy Plant Mechanic
• Experience working on Heavy Duty equipment, ideally; Caterpillar (CAT), Komatsu,
Liebherr and Hitachi mobile plant.
• Strong understanding of the diagnostics, fault finding & analysis of Heavy duty
• Mechanical, hydraulic and electrical repair experience.
• Current Driver’s License.
Want to hear more? Apply online or contact Julian Curtis at Acorn Recruitment.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment