Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
We are looking for a pro-active Assistant Accountant looking to develop their management accounts experience in a fast paced, friendly and team oriented environment.
Key responsibilities/Experience required:
* Preparation of management accounts up to trial balance
* Provide robust commentary to support the accounts
* Balance sheet reconciliations
* Variance analysis
* Intrastats and VAT preparation and returns
* Provide continuous improvement support to develop the financial reporting and controls of the business
We are looking for an Assistant Accountant who is part qualified (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) and/or fully AAT qualified. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is looking to develop and nurture the Finance team. The business has exciting plans to grow via acquisition and is also looking at bringing in a new accountancy system.
On offer is a market competitive salary, generous pension scheme, eligibility to join a bonus scheme after 12 months and other employee perks