Senior Penetration Tester
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Stream are working with a top-notch Cyber Consultancy based out of Stevenage. Their Security Operations Centre (SOC) is without doubt one the key factors to their success and it acts a station for all their Cyber Security operations, they are always armed to the teeth to maximise their usage of Managed SIEM and Threat Protection services, within moments of an incident being detected.
They’re on the lookout for a Senior Penetration Tester to join and lead a team in the office as well across the UK. This is a role in which the successful individual will have the technical knowhow to support the team and lead from the front. They want this person to be a PR spokesperson for the company and to lead innovative and top-class research and testing projects.
* Leading a team from their HQ on projects, managing remote workers and delegating tasks.
* Overall projects and client relationships, this is to ensure high levels of customer service and satisfaction
* Becoming a trusted advisor for the long-term.
* Take the reins, shaping, creating and delivering engagements that deliver high value/quality outcomes for their clients.
* Running all aspects of projects.
* Lead from the front, professionally, as a senior member of the team, and setting an example for juniors and other members.
* Track record of delivering cyber projects within recognised consulting organisation.
* Analytical and open-minded approach to performing security testing.
* Proficiency in network, mobile, and web application pen testing manually.
* Experience of being a Senior Penetration Tester and Red Teaming exercises, also, social engineering.
* Relevant Penetration Testing/Ethical Hacking certifications like:
* CREST, TIGER Scheme, OSCP
* CHECK CTM/CTL
* GIAC or SANS
* A degree in computer security/computer science or equivalent (preferred)
* MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVING LICENSE & ACCESS TO A CAR
* 25 days’ annual holiday (bank holidays on top of this)
* You get another day off for your birthday too!
* Company pension
* Gym membership
* Benefits platform
* Team events & a relaxed working environment.
This is an unmissable opportunity to join a SOC that’s on the rise and come in at a senior level and be able to stamp your identity on it. If you enjoy leading from the front, you should apply.
SENIOR PENETRATION TESTERG – PERMANENT – STEVENAGE – UP TO £80,000 DOE + Bonus up to £120,000 OTE
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy