C++ Software Engineer - Windows
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Do you want to work for one of the world leaders in the design and development of cutting edge, high-end communication systems?
If the answer is Yes, then this C++ Software Engineer - Windows job is for you!
My client is a well-established, industry-leading communications and broadcast equipment company, who operate and are renowned within the Military, Aerospace and Government sectors to name a few.
As a C++ Software Engineer - Windows you will work as part of a small Agile development team based in Cambridge to work on the design and implementation of Military, Aerospace and & Government products and solutions.
Experience required for the C++ Software Engineer – Windows job includes:
• Working within an Agile team
• Experience of taking software designs from concept to manufacture in a fast moving, dynamic environment.
• Ability to be creative and make used of modern software techniques
Main skills required for the C++ Software Engineer – Windows job:
• Commercial experience of C++ programming for windows-based applications
• Experience of developing with any of the following would be an advantage: JAVA, SQL, Java script, Embedded Linux, Python, REST
• The natural desire to work in a collaborative team environment that is in line with Agile processes i.e. Daily stand-ups, pairing on features etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a C++ Software Engineer - Windows to join a well-established, successful company offering a rewarding, dynamic work environment and excellent career prospects.
If you have any specific questions about this C++ Software Engineer - Windows role in Cambridge please call Joseph Moore on (phone number removed). To apply, email Otherwise we always welcome the opportunity to discuss other engineering jobs.
Visit and follow Redline Group