Graduate IT & Data Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
£24,000 - £28,000 + 33 days holiday + pension + lots of training
Are you looking for a 50:50 role using your IT skills whilst half the time training in Data Exchange, working with blue chip clients? This is an exciting engineering consultancy that look after their staff and provide excellent progression and training!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a niche consultancy and take care of their IT with the support of a global team of experts. As their business involves the exchange of large amounts of data, you will get full training in their data exchange team, with opportunities to move into that team longer term.
The company provide engineering and software consultancy to a range of blue chip clients, and have recently joined a global group resulting in extra investment and more work. They are creating this position due to a high workload.
This would suit an IT Technician with a good Microsoft based skillset, looking to get lots of training on up to date systems and training on data exchange systems, with opportunities to move permanently into data if you want.
* Provide IT Support in a Microsoft Windows environment
* Support system in Germany and France to help
* Get training on and maintain business applications as well as hardware
* Network and server support
* After training spend half the time working in the data exchange team transforming and utilising large data sets, both automated and manual
* Improve your skills to keep up with technology
* Experience in IT support within a Microsoft environment
* Must be eligible for security clearance
* Degree in IT, Computing or relevant subject
* Interest in data and looking to pick up new skills
Apply now to submit your application