Business Development Consultant
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary: £25,000 + Commission + Excellent Benefits + Training + Personal & career development
Benefits: Uncapped commission, Support and funding with professional development, BUPA cash plan, Generous pension, scheme, Generous annual leave entitlement, Non-contractual annual bonus, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme, Free, regular health and wellbeing assessments, Charity fundraising events, Company socials
Our client is a highly regarded market-leading organisation who have recently been awarded ‘Employer of the year’ and are part of a Times Top 100 best company to work for. They specialise in providing professional services in the form of HR, Payroll & Pension services, consultancy & training to over 1,500 schools, academies and multi academy trusts nationwide since 1993 and employ c200 members of staff.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Consultant to join their team.
With extensive training and a structured career path our client offers a flexible approach to working and a supportive working environment. This is a consultative role where you will liaise with a diverse selection of customers and prospects in the education sector. You will have well-developed sales skills, ability to think on your feet and be flexible in your approach. You will have the professionalism and personality to influence key stakeholders.
As a Business Development Consultant your duties will include:
* Through inbound and outbound sales activity convert new business sales opportunities selling profession services into the education sector
* Prospecting and following up on targeted marketing campaigns to generate new business sales opportunities
* Conducting fact finding calls with a consultative and professional approach setting up fully qualified meetings
* Nurture and manage a sales pipeline of opportunities using sales software
* Achieve assigned targets, KPIs and strategic objectives
* Attend new business meetings when required
The successful Business Development Consultant will have the following skills / experience -
* Honesty, integrity and excellent relationship management
* Track record of business to business sales experience & meeting targets, goals & KPIs
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a consultative sales approach
* Good organisational and time management skills
* A self-starter – able to act on own initiative with drive and determination
* Must have a full driving license
To apply for this position of Business Development Consultant please click on button shown or contact The Talent Group for further information.
Sales, business development, sales consultant, education, sales executive, recruitment
£28k - £28k Annual
£22k - £30k Annual
£17.5k - £19k Annual
£23k - £25k Annual
£16k - £18k Annual
£16k - £18.5k Annual
£20k - £24k Annual
£21k - £21k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual