Business Development Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The primary task of a Finance Business Development Manager is to seek out asset finance in all its forms related to the supply and use of new and used cars and commercial vehicles. That involves the establishment and maintenance of strong new business relations with dealer introducers and direct customers.
Main area of Business Development:
The canvassing of new and used car dealers for introductions to potential business and consumer customers requiring asset funding (Hire Purchase, PCP, Lease Purchase, Contract Hire, Finance Lease, Personal Loans and related products. This involves regular visits and presentations to motor dealers and where necessary dealer training.
Secondary areas of Business Development:
Seeking out direct business to business relationships for opportunities to supply and finance new vehicles and assets.
* To ensure that full compliance with all legal financial regulations is strictly adhered to in the selling and documenting of financial transactions.
* To at all times professionally represent in all business dealings both verbally and in appearance.
* To diligently focus all employment time toward new business sales activity so that the client is exposed to the maximum amount of dealers and direct customers.
* To liaise with regional and national senior management so as to achieve sales and income objectives.
* To request training and mentoring assistance as and when required.
* To maintain good working relations with Head Office and colleagues and compliance with internal administrative procedures.
* To provide a high level service to all customers and dealers.
* To carry out any reasonable task the company might ask from time to time that is related to the main objective of generating and managing the generation of car and commercial vehicle asset finance.
* To adhere to the MIF code of conduct.
Core Skills and Knowledge
* Product knowledge including HP, PCP, Lease Purchase, Finance Lease.
* Account and Territory Management
* Interpersonal communication skills.
* Computer literate.
* Accurate and efficient administration, organised in tracking own work.
* Flexible approach, methodical, attention to detail and accurate.
* Communicate effectively.
* To develop and maintain strong working relationships with all colleagues.
* To act with integrity at all times and embrace and demonstrate the philosophy of treating our customers fairly.
For any further details please do send over an email wit your attached CV to olivia@isupplygroup .co. uk
£30k - £35k Annual
£32k - £38k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£19k - £24k Annual