IT Help Desk
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is looking for support on their Customer support /1st line IT Service Desk function provides 1st line support for I.T. system users within UK businesses. Service Desk Analysts handle application issues, communication and hardware calls and queries from all levels of the business and are the primary interface between system users, IT staff and external service providers
In the role as a 1st Line IT Service Desk Analyst you will;
* Support all 1st line IT queries for employees
* Answer calls and logging calls on our ticketing system promptly and in a professional service led manner
* Provide an efficient and personalised support service to customers
* Wherever possible, resolve and close calls at the point of first contact
* Manage the IT Infrastructure Library issue lifecycle e.g. raising, escalating, incident management etc
* Managing customer expectations
* Skills & Experience Required
* Excellent communication and people handling skills.
* Experience of customer support
* Experience or demonstrable interest within working in the IT industry
* A strong analytical & troubleshooting ability.
* A willingness to be flexible, especially with regard to shift working.
* Ability to handle pressure
* A willingness to be flexible, especially with regard to shift working