French Speaking - 2nd line Technical Support
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
We are seeking a Technical Support Specialist to join the 2nd Line Support team, this position requires fluency in English and French as you will be assisting customers and employees based in France.
The successful candidate will have excellent technical abilities and strong communication, you will be responsible for the following duties:
* Delivering 2nd line technical support to customers to identify and resolve problems with laptops/pc hardware/software across the business.
* Technical problem solving
* Using call logging software and ensuring all open calls are proactively followed up through to resolution
* Provide solutions to hardware and software issues
* Provide solutions to networking and wireless technology difficulties – ensuring all systems are working effectively
* Investigating problems in systems and services, taking ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
For this position we are seeking the following skills/experience:
* Good working knowledge with MS Windows, IOS, Linux, Android
* Working to tight deadlines
* Fluency in French and English
* Previous experience within a helpdesk environment
* Experience providing resolutions to hardware and software issues
* Wireless technology and networking experience
* The ability to work in a varied role with multiple responsibilities
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience with interactive digital signage combining multitouch technology
Our client offers plenty of free parking with access to public transport links
We look forward to hearing from you with your application