BACS/CHAPS Payments Administrator/Accounts Payable
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Are you an experienced payments administrator with end to end payment processing and understands Credit and debit? Do you understand beneficiaries and cut off times for payments across different banks/ countries? Do you have manual payment inputting experience
Then this could the role for you!
NOTE: please only apply for this role if you have experience with BACS/CHAPs/SWIFT payments.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a rapidly growing Foreign Exchange Brokerage company, based in Hammersmith.
This is an entrepreneurial business that has a highly customer-focused, payments team who are looking for an individual to join their team on a maternity contract until mid May 2020. The ideal candidate will be highly numerate and will have a logical and methodical approach to their work.
* Processing SWIFT, Chaps and BACS Payments
* Inputting/processing/authorising payments
* Processing inward cheque clearing
* Dealing with standing orders and account reconciliations
* Resolving customer queries
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong eye for detail and accuracy
* Great team working abilities and highly flexible
* 1 year’s experience of any of the following will be advantageous: inputting/processing/authorising payments or inward cheque clearing.
In return, you will be provided with:
* Private medical cash plan
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
Please note: this is a 1-year contract ending in mid-May 2020. Looking of a candidate that is NOT on a notice period and has proven payments processing experience.
For further information, please call Monique Cruden on (phone number removed) or email at.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK