National Sales Executive
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The National Sales Executive is responsible for selling Software, Hardware and Services, and reports to the Head of Sales It will be the National Sales Executive’s role to ensure that all agreed sales targets are met, or exceeded, in their allocated region. National Sales Executive will generate new business through direct selling to leads (both provided and sourced), cold calling, conducting sales campaigns and networking with contacts in the industry.
* Maintaining an awareness of industry trends
* Learn, adopt and adhere to the company sales guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
* This includes maintaining and developing the Company’s CRM database in accordance with company standards and developing accurate, high quality and professional sales documentation and correspondence templates
* Assist with devising and implementing lead generation activities, as required.
* Qualify, develop and manage a lead through to sales conversion, whether sourced or provided by Companies.
* Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries using appropriate methods as per the SOP
* Develop and maintain a sales pipeline of sufficient size to achieve agreed sales targets
* Desirable experience selling software solutions within the retail and hospitality sector
* Hold a degree or relevant qualification is desirable
* Proven record in selling business application software
* Relevant professional sales training and experience
* Strong negotiation skills and ability to close sales
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation communications skills
* The ability to build and foster business relationships
* Good understanding of technology and how it is applied in business
* A moderate degree of computer literacy and technical competences
* Demonstrable evidence of organising customer accounts and projection implementation