Digital Content Producer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to start their career within digital content and develop their skills within a progressive and forward thinking company.
As Digital Content Producer you will be assisting with enhancing all digital communications, building emails, rich content, site assets and landing pages.
* End to end delivery of email campaigns from building pre-designed HTML emails to launching campaigns in an email marketing automation platform.
* Ensuring emails are cross-browser/ email client tested
* Build and delivery of content for all digital channels including website, email and content hub.
* Manage workflow effectively, from concept to delivery, ensuring all deadlines are met.
* Regular update of homepage and category landing pages.
* Build rich content and site assets for our digital channels.
* Maintain the integrity of the code on the site.
The successful Digital Content Producer will have;
* Knowledge of or a desire to learn email development best practice.
* Experience using Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud.
* Knowledge of HTML and CSS
It would be beneficial to have;
* Experience updating content using a Content Management System
* Experience with an email marketing automation platform
The role of Digital Content Producer is paying between £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience offers excellent career progression and fantastic benefits.
To be considered please forward your CV or call Cameron on (phone number removed)