Paraplanner - Client Relationship Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is an established, client focused Wealth Management Company who offer a holistic range of services to clients including individuals, corporates, trusts, sports and media professionals.
The salary band reflects that this is a new role which could be undertaken by a Client Manager with Financial Services experience of an experienced/qualified Paraplanner.
As a Paraplanner you would be responsible for:
* Liaising with Wealth Managers, Chartered Financial Planners and clients to ensure efficient and accurate communications
* Performing product research and review existing products.
* Preparing and maintaining compliant client files.
* Preparing technical reports and recommendations
* Implementing recommendations
As a client Manager you would be responsible for:
* Liaising with Wealth Managers, Chartered Financial Planners and clients
* Input into and maintenance of client files.
* Providing administrative support to Wealth Managers, Chartered Financial Planners and Paraplanners
* Processing complex transactions for clients and compiling complex communications.
Both levels of role would require significant experience of working in Wealth Management or a Chartered Financial Advisory Firm. You will be able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, accurate data input and excellent time management skills.
At Paraplanner level it is anticipated you will hold Level 4 Diploma in Regulated Financial Planner or the equivalent experience.
Pension, Private Medical Cover, 28 days rising to 31 + Bank Holidays