Structural CAD Technician
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Salary; Competitive + Benefits
Our client, a successful, well-established, Civil and Structural Design consultancy are actively seeking an experienced full-time Structural technician to join a friendly, vibrant office in South Wales. The chosen Structural Technician will support the senior team and engineering graduates through drawing preparation, assisting with design detailing and carrying out site surveys and inspections. The work undertaken by the team is highly varied and includes new build residential, refurbishment and commercial buildings.
To be considered for this Structural Technician role you will have;
* A Sound track record of drawing structural schemes from draft to full co-ordinated layouts
* Advanced certificate in a relevant Engineering Field is essential
* Comprehensive knowledge of TEKLA. Revit, 3D Modelling, BIM Techniques and Navisworks an advantage.
* Understanding of general building construction
* Structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, timber and masonry details
* RC detailing
For this Structural Technician role, you can expect a competitive salary along with a flexible benefits package, with support to fully achieve your potential.
In order to discuss this Structural Technician role and other similar roles in Engineering please call MIKAELA on (phone number removed) or email your CV
£33k - £37k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual
£24k - £30k Annual
£35k - £45k Annual
£25k - £29k Annual
£30k - £36k Annual
£25k - £34k Annual
£21k - £25k Annual