Refrigeration Engineer (Hydrocarbons / Pack Systems / Co2)
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
We have grown to be one of the most well known specialist facilities management companies in the world who are trusted by some of the biggest Retail and Commercial names in the business. We have continuously experienced unprecedented growth across our core business sectors which include Fire & Security, Refrigeration, M&E and HVAC.
Our engineers are responsible for the service and maintenance of a variety of Refrigeration systems for one of the biggest supermarket brands in the UK so you must have prior experience of the service and repair of Refrigeration Pack Systems in order to be considered.
Qualifications / Experience:
* Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 1 years.
* NVQ level 2 would be desirable.
* Must hold valid F-Gas certificate and full driving licence.
* CO2 is desirable.
* Experience on Pack Systems is desirable.
* Proof of right to work in the UK.
* Salary from £44k
* 40 hour week
* Paid door to door
* 33 days holiday
* Van with Fuel Card
* Ongoing training and development opportunities
* 10 to 15 hours Over Time per week available to engineers who want it
* On Call 1 in 4
* Benefits include Private Healthcare / Pension / Life Insurance / Death in Service / Discount on retail, holidays, childcare and more!
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Refrigeration, Fridge, CO2, Hydrocarbon, pack system, Engineer, Technician, Supermarkets, Super Markets, F-Gas, chiller, ice, cabinet cooling, counter fridge, bottle cooling, display fridges, display freezers, blast chillers
£36k - £37k Annual
£36k - £37k Annual
£35k - £37k Annual
£42k - £44k Annual