Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
As the Dealership Accountant you will be responsible for:
* You will be responsible for the production and analysis of multiple sets of management accounts
* You will work with the site management team to help improve the performance of the dealership, ensuring the company’s assets are physically validated on a regular basis and ensuring satisfactory controls are maintained by regular monitoring and management of the processes
* You will also be responsible for ensuring all accounting and reporting deadlines are adhered to and will produce timely and accurate financial information in accordance with stated policies and procedures.
* You will also support the management team.
To be the successful Dealership Accountant you MUST have a minimum of 5 years motor retail experience as a Motor Retail Accountant. You will be flexible, and results orientated as well as possessing a detailed approach. If you have experience using the Pinnacle / CDK/ ADP /Kerridge Dealer Management System this would be a distinct advantage.
To be considered for the Dealership Accountant role, motor retail experience is essential.
When you join this growing automotive company as a Dealership Accountant, you will receive a highly competitive starting salary, as well as a range of benefits that will include the following:
* Basic salary circa £45,000 - £50,000
* Company Car (Tax efficient scheme)
* Rewarding loyalty with up to 23 days holiday per annum
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Discount gym membership
* Vehicle purchase discount
* Cycle to work scheme
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere please apply now!
Morgan Radley have some of the very best career opportunities available and we have a truly awesome list of clients that we partner with. If you are an experienced candidate with a proven track record of success, then one of our highly experienced Recruitment Consultants would like to have a chat with you so that they can fully understand your career aspirations.
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications we get, at times, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. Please be rest assured, we will never send your CV to a client unless we have your specific approval to do so. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact when suitable vacancies arise
£40k - £45k Annual
£0 - £40k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual