Junior Data Analyst
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Up to £34k/pa
About the company:
Our client aims to democratise data by making data more transparent and usable to the wider public. This includes using their database, one of the largest in the world, to prevent corruption, money laundering practices, extremism and corporate injustice.
About the data analyst role:
As a data analyst, you will be supporting and expanding the data pipeline; carrying out data analysis for new or improved data feeds and helping to solve problems with the existing feeds. You'll ensure clients receive quality data and help keep data feeds running smoothly.
Requirements for the data analyst role:
* 2 years of experience within a data role, or a recent IT degree majoring in databases, ETL or development languages.
* You know data- their product is data – arranging it, linking it, making it accessible – so you should enjoy dealing with it, including handling complex concepts, managing big datasets and knowing how to keep it high quality.
* Query and understand structured data: SQL (SQLite/MySQL or similar), JSON, XML
* ETL processes and data pipelines; data testing/quality assurance processes
* Some software development knowledge (Ruby, Python, Git, Linux shell scripting & tools)
* Root cause analysis & data remediation experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Benefits of the data analyst role:
* 26 days holiday (plus public holidays)
* We always accommodate any requests for book/training/conference/etc expenditure
If you fit the description above, please reach out and apply! We want to hear from you!
Json, xml, sql, mysql, ruby, python, git, linux, etl, data, data analyst, data science, data engineer, data analyst, data analyst, data analyst
At Tec Partners we are committed to being an inclusive organisation that provides equality of opportunity to all in terms of employment, recruitment and the service we provide to our customers. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age
£25k - £26k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual