Conference and Events Sales Executive
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
We are working with a hugely respectable business that works with many of our local and national organisations to deliver first class levels of service across the meetings and events sector.
Working within the Sales Team as a Conference and Events Sales Executive. You will be tasked on winning new business and managing the client thereafter. This is a position that requires a high level of building lasting relationships.
* Source and win new client wins through lead generation activity
* Invite potential clients to the property for showrounds
* Negotiate pricing inline with client budgets
* Attend client meetings where necessary
* Work to set KPI's and achieve revenue targets
* Deliver a first class level of service at all times
* Assist in the marketing team working on brochure/web content etc
* Be proactive in using Social Media as a sales tool
* A background in both face to face and phone sales
* The ability to build lasting relationships
* The desire to over achieve targets
* A hospitality sales background would be great, but not essential
* Proven negotiation skills
* A creative approach to winning customers
* Experience in working to tight deadlines
This is a great opportunity for someone with a sales background wanting to get into a fast moving, exciting and hugely rewarding industry. Or you my be looking to take a leap from a B2C sales environment into more of a corporate/B2B sales world.
Full training and ongoing development will be given