Mechanical Calibration Technician
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Competitive Basic Salary, Overtime rates, Company Bonus Scheme, Company Pension Scheme, 23 days holiday, plus banks (increasing with service)
Due to growth our client are now looking to recruit an experienced and ambitious Mechanical Calibration Technician to be based from their Newcastle site. You work be part of a team that are responsible for servicing, repairing and calibrating various types of Mechanical Instrumentation.
Candidates must have a full UK driving licence.
Duties of the role will include
- Calibrating mechanical instrumentation products such as high pressure pumps, drilling instrumentation, subsea & torque equipment.
- Predominantly you will be based on site however there is a requirement to visit company sites as and when required.
- Providing customers with technical support and advice as and when required.
Key Skills & Competencies Required
- You will ideally have experience of mechanical calibration and have worked in a calibration workshop.
- Ideally you will have experience of calibration and repair of mechanical calibration equipment as listed above.
- If you have previous experience of working in a Quality Control role then that would be advantageous.
- Experience of working on air driven pumps and pressure testing would be a major advantage.
- You will need to have excellent people skills when visiting customer sites, be professional at all times and work well as part of a team.
- You will be reliable, hard working and be able to offer a high level of service to customers.
- Ideally you will be from a Mechanical Engineering background and have completed an apprenticeship or HNC level qualification. .
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic career opportunity then please contact Alex Butterworth on the below details