Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client is a globally respected engineering organisation, providing white collar, Blue collar and engineering services to many sectors including energy, aerospace, marine and defence. They are committed to innovation and the continual pursuit of improvement, and with a brand holding over 100 years of service they are now developing their technology capabilities, venturing into new markets and building their customer base further.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Service Engineer for a 12 month contract based in Bristol.
The Service Engineer will work within the Gas Turbine Engines Service team. This role is 100% office based and primarily involves developing investigation reports which form a critical part of the Service Engineer role and service.
As a Service Engineer you will be responsible for and involved in:
* Management of of investigations
* Root cause analysis on engines
* Applying flight safety management knowledge within incident in flight investigations
* compiling reports and collaborating with field engineers on site.
* Stakeholder management and client communications
The successful Service Engineer will demonstrate all or some of the below skills and criteria:
* Strong background as a Service Engineer
* Demonstrated experience in reporting and investigations within an office environment
* proven life cycle management knowledge
* Gas turbine Engine service experience within and Aerospace environment
* Previous knowledge and experience of working on Adour Engines is beneficial but not essential
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now
£28k - £30k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual