Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Location; Brackley, NN13
Boxtree recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced HPC Engineer, alternatively, applications will be considered from exceptional graduates that are looking for genuine development opportunities
This is genuinely a unique and exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an expanding company in a role that will involve learning to maintain, develop and improve our client’s IT systems.
* Working as part of a dynamic IT team to deliver a level of service that meets customers’ needs and expectations.
* Learning on the job through shadowing & independent tasks
* Helping to maintain the functionality of the computer systems
* Providing hands-on support to users experiencing technical issues
* Assist in the purchasing, building (hardware & software) of user’s workstations and HPC clusters.
* Configure and maintain the queuing system for jobs scheduling to clusters.
* Install software and licenses and set up and maintain email accounts for users.
Please apply if…
* Committed and Dynamic with a passion for IT and Technology
* A great team player
* Pro-active in approach with foresight and vision
* Passionate about IT and technology
* Degree Educated but will consider QBE.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
Please note that we expect a high response to this position if you have not had a response within the next 3 days please assume that on this occasion you have been unsuccessful.
£35k - £40k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual