Professional Services Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Bristol or Remote
Salary: Available upon application.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
Main purpose of job
Responsible for the successful delivery of high-quality services relating to Unit4 software solutions to our Clients, delivering exceptional Client satisfaction and required margins to the company. This includes directing and managing the implementation teams and delivering project and programme management services to our Clients. The Embridge Services team includes Project Managers, Solutions Architects, Business Analysts, Implementation Consultants, Technical Consultants, Trainers and Support Consultants.
a) Responsible to: Chief Operating Officer
b) Responsible for: Head of Project Management, Project Management Office, Solutions Architects, Implementation Consultants
c) Liaison with: Senior Management Team, Operational Support, Sales & Marketing, Associates, Clients and Partners of the Company and other business contacts as required
• Strategic development of outcome focussed business plans to support the continued growth of our Professional Services capability.
• Manage, develop and grow a high-performance team, to achieve exceptional service delivery, meeting defined revenue and profitability targets.
• Maintain and develop operating guidelines, implementation methodologies and tools to assist in project delivery in conjunctions with Operations Support and other teams as required.
• Lead and/or support ongoing business development for Professional services (PS) team and work with Sales and Marketing to assist with pre-sales support as required.
• Development of existing accounts which enable Embridge to upsell and develop long term relationships with our Clients.
• Delivery of agreed budget and business plans, with monthly reporting required into Senior Management Team.
• Ensure team achieve product accreditations that support our sales process and enable Embridge to improve quality of service.
• Work with the Sales team to ensure Sales to Delivery handovers are completed in a timely and effective manner to the Delivery team.
• Deliver billable project and/or programme management services to clients as required.
• Delivery management of Professional Services engagements through both monthly and milestone driven reviews with project managers and consultants.
• Any other ad hoc tasks as reasonably required by the COO.
You may be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
Key Competencies & Skills
• Strategic thinker
• Advanced IT skills
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Able to positively and productively collaborate, influence and negotiate with people at all levels
• Demonstrable experience of managing service delivery teams in an efficient, productive and successful manner
• Demonstrable experience of leading service delivery teams to achieve company goals and objectives
• Strong problem-solving and creative skills
• An ability to stay calm under pressure and keep to tight deadlines
• Strong programme and project management skills, ideally in a supplier environment delivering ERP solutions or similar
• Ability to carry out a strategic review of services and introduce new processes as required
• Ability to manage a diverse and demanding workload
• Excellent team skills and the ability to develop effective partnerships and professional relationships
• A confident leader with an approachable and open management style, with a practical, 'can-do' approach to tasks, teams and projects
• Attention to detail
• Enthusiasm, imagination, innovation, energy and drive
• Able to travel across the UK as needed, working remotely with occasional overnight stays and with the possibility of international travel
If you feel you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then apply today