Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Our client supplies predominantly into the automotive sector and experience in this field is highly desirable.
The role will be based at the company head-office in Burnley, on a standard Monday-Friday day shift, with a competitive salary and benefits package on offer.
* Responsible for ensuring that the products produced meet the quality standards required to reduce quality costs and maximise customer satisfaction, whilst ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to.
* Identify/raise quality issues and resolve them speedily to ensure zero impact to the customer.
* Support new product introductions to ensure the robustness of product builds.
* Manage customer specifications and offer technical support
* Develop and implement best practises that emphasise defect prevention, reduction in variation/waste, and push for continuous improvements in meeting all customer requirements.
Qualifications and Experience Levels:
* Engineering/ Manufacturing qualification required (degree preferred but not essential)
* Member of industry-related body would be advantageous
* Previous experience in high-volume manufacturing environment, ideally within automotive sector
* Experience of working in Quality Assurance
* Six Sigma/ Lean Manufacturing Experience
* Experience of interacting with customers/ suppliers
* Understanding of IS(phone number removed) and HSE practises
* Knowledge of TS16949 and ISO9000
Please respond to this email ASAP and we will be in touch to discuss the role with you further
£50k - £55k Annual
£25k - £28k Annual
£30k - £35k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£26k - £30k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£34k - £36k Annual