Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
The post holder will be responsible for developing and implementing the Region’s system functionality developing the data held within the system to deliver a common picture understood across the region, DIO and the wider MoD, thus enhancing the ability of the Regional Head to deliver their service and support the Regional Delivery Director to fulfil his/her responsibilities to the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive.
• Support the implementation of DIO systems and system changes in accordance with system standards as set out by the Delivery Support Team and enforcing data standards, quality and completeness
• Support the maintenance of the Region’s system requirements and LFE in future system reviews, highlighting required improvements for the future and supporting user groups
• Responsible for ensuring Regional staff are competent users of the systems and associated data standards and ensuring guidance documentation / communication is available to all Region staff (or as appropriate). Responsibility to regularly review guidance documentation for its appropriateness and update in accordance with changes as they are implemented
• Responsible for advising on systems training and development opportunities for all Region staff and to work with the Delivery Support Team and Learning and Development to identify training requirements and solutions across Regions
• Support the management of the utilisation of systems within a Region and work to eliminate shadow systems and data duplications (SVOTT)
• Designing and managing of the way we store data within the SE&PFI Region
• Previous experience of working in an information management / IT field
About our Team
SE Region and PFIs is one of the main delivery areas of the DIO. Delivering Hard Facilities Management, Soft Facilities Management and extensive construction programmes. With a centre of mass in the SE of the United Kingdom outputs are delivered across the UK.
SE Region focusses on management of Hard and Soft FM in the SE of England. With an area stretching from the Thames Estuary across to Oxfordshire and South to Portsmouth. It includes the complexities of the Central London Estate, the strategic importance of RAF Brize Norton and the history and reputation of the Royal Military Academy at Sandhurst. Hard Facilities Management is delivered through a single contract for the whole Region and Soft Facilities Management is delivered through two sector leading Soft Services contracts. Having day to day contact with our customers we focus on delivery of outputs and providing cogent estate advice