Power Progression Press Setter
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Location: Birmingham City Centre
Salary: £9.15ph + £1.83ph = £10.98ph inc Shift allowance
Working Hours: Rotating Double Days Shift Pattern
Our client specialises in small pressed parts covering a wide range of industries, this unique client is ideally situated just outside Birmingham city centre and prides itself on its highly precise parts. They are looking for an experienced progression press setter to set a variety of coil fed machines.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Working knowledge of setting both transfer and progression presses
* Quality inspection of produced parts and tooling
* Reading technical drawings and schematics
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Ideally Rospa or PUWAR Trained and qualified (Not Essential)
* Fork Lift License is desirable
Double Day shifts – 6am till 2pm // 2pm till 10pm – Rotating weekly
For the right person, there is a fantastic opportunity to progress and secure a lifelong career.
How to Apply:
For more information or to apply for this position please contact Sam Kerby at Am2Pm Recruitment or click apply and submit your most up to date CV