Software Operational Acceptance Test Manager
Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Day rate: Competitive
Purpose To lead the non-functional software verification and validation activities for a major software delivery programme, including performance, penetration and operational acceptance testing. Responsible for the the planning and execution of non-functional test activities, and the oversight of these activities when conducted by third parties.
A key focus for this role is ensuring that non-functional testing status is accurately and clearly reported, that defects and issues are actionable and tracked to resolution.
* Work with technical and delivery teams to ensure non-functional requirements are clearly defined and testable.proactively seek issues and work collaboratively with them to implement and deliver appropriate solutions.
* Create, and oversee the creation of non-functional test plans, maintaining traceability to non-functional requirements
* Oversee the running of operational and non-functional acceptance testing * Provide dashboards and status reporting on test execution and outcomes
* Work with appropriate urgency and tenacity when tackling Programme risks and issues, to ensure reasonable solutions are identified rapidly.
* Work openly within the delivery mechanisms mandated by the PMO including risk and issue management, reporting, scheduling, and resource forecasting.
* Attend relevant governance forums as required.
* Accurately analyse and present complex and ambiguous information for decision making using structured thinking and excellent presentation skills.
* Produce forward plans for operational acceptance testing within the Nexus Programme, ensuring objectives, scope, and key dependencies are documented and widely understood. General accountabilities
* To model leadership behaviours with confidence and to get the very best from direct reports and teams by providing clarity, feedback, coaching and development, while continuously seeking to enhance performance in line with business objectives.
* To comply with all company policies and other legislative requirements, including but not limited to HSE, Equal Opportunities and ISMS
* Where business needs change, to undertake other responsibilities which are of a commensurate level outside the terms of this role profile.
Please submit a CV to alex.castell