Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Project Manager – West Yorkshire –£45-50k DOE
Samuel Frank Associates is now recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join a rapidly growing special purpose machine manufacturer in West Yorkshire. I’ve been to visit the customer this week and they’re in a very exciting growth phase. This is a long term opportunity with genuine career development prospects.
The role will suit a Project Manager who has come up through the ranks as an apprentice trained Engineer and is time-served or could suit an Electrically or Mechanically qualified Engineer who has around 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
Key aspects of the Project Manager position include –
* Whole lifecycle management of an engineered product through design and development – e.g. 12 months+ project life span, 20-40 people – this could either be within a manufacturing environment or an OEM/machine builder environment.
* Leadership through stakeholder engagement, high-calibre/credible communicator, drive, enthusiasm and commitment in abundance, ability to influence.
Key characteristics/responsibility of the successful Project Manager will include –
* Risk assessment & management
* Budget management
* Schedule planning
* Resource planning
* Tracking & reporting
* Ability to deliver exceptional customer service
* Exposure to dealing with multiple concurrent customers/suppliers
* Experience of working within a complex multi-disciplined environment
PRINCE2 or APMP or a Degree would be helpful but are by no means essential requirements.
The role is easily commutable from most of West Yorkshire including places such as Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Halifax and Barnsley
£55k - £65k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£60k - £60k Annual
£35k - £40k Annual
£70k - £80k Annual