Posted on Jul 3, 2019 by CV-Library
Shift: Mon – Friday days
I’ m currently recruiting for a Sales Executive to work with a well established precision engineering company based in Wolverhampton. As the Sales Executive you will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing profitable accounts.
* Developing a solution led approach which facilitates account profitability, operating a “CAN DO” positive outlook to all.
* Providing regular reporting to the Sales Manager and update of account activity ensuring the delivery of service to the satisfaction of the client.
* Ensuring sales targets are achieved.
The successful candidate for the Sales Executives position will have the following experience:
* Previous experience working as a Sales Executive within a precision machining environment – (Essential)
* A strong understanding of the sales cycle (Essential)
* Presentation skills (Essential)
* Ability to manage high level commercial relationships (Essential)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven’t been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to SourceCo and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
SourceCo work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics, Commercial and Further Education sectors. We provide temporary, permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move.
We know our clients; We know the marketplace; We look for innovation everywhere; We seize the day,
We are SourceCo